Having acquired the site in early 2019, Panattoni has been working closely with Slough Borough Council and local stakeholders to deliver new commercial floorspace alongside much-needed new homes for this important regeneration opportunity for the local area.
Following an extensive engagement programme which included a public consultation held during September 2019, a number of amendments have been made to ensure that the proposals meet the needs of the local area. Panattoni would like to thank those local residents who attended our public exhibition in September and provided valuable feedback on the emerging proposals.
For more information on Panattoni click here
New Jobs and new homes – Summary of Proposals
- Up to 71,535 sq m of new flexible employment uses, including the potential for industrial, storage and distribution uses, to meet the high demand for commercial space in Slough
- Up to 600 new job opportunities
- Up to 1,000 much needed new homes, ranging from 1-4 bedroom properties, including affordable homes
- New community facilities for the benefit of occupants and local residents
- The potential for high quality pedestrian and cycle linkages through the site, connecting Wexham Road and Uxbridge Road, and with access to the Grand Union Canal towpath
- A significant investment in the remediation and regeneration of this former industrial site, with associated net biodiversity gains